WELCOME TO OUR ERHU STORE!
Here are 6 reasons to buy an erhu from us:
- All our erhus are properly set up and tested before shipping – to make sure there is nothing wrong with the erhu.
- All erhus that we export overseas comes with CITES certificate – so that customs officer will not think your erhu is illegal and rip out the snakeskin. (Processing takes 3 working days)
- We guarantee you will get your erhu. If your customs impound the erhu, we will send you another. If the package is lost, we will send you another.
- You can request for a video demo of the exact erhu you are buying – just to be sure we’re not kidding you that they can sing.
- We love Erhus! We love erhu the musical instrument, we love to play them and we love to mess around with their accessories.
- 50% discount off our online erhu course – If you are a beginner, this will definitely teach you how to play the erhu! If you need any help in choosing an erhu, please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com. We will provide you with a frank and honest opinion of what to get and what not to get based on your budget and requirements. So start by browsing our selections below now!
|Q:||What is the difference between an erhu, gaohu and zhonghu?|
|Q:||What is the difference between bronze and wooden erhu tuning pegs? Does it affect the sound produced, or merely the precision of tuning?|
|Q:||I have an erhu with a bronze tuning mechanism. When I change the strings, is there anything I need to note in particular? Do I just loosen the handles until the strings come lose?|
|Q:||Does erhu wood matter?|
|Q:||What kind of erhu bow is suitable for me?|
|Q:||I’m debating whether or not to purchase an erhu with synthetic snake skin.|
|Q:||My pegs are slipping, making my erhu go out of tune. How do I rectify this? Q: Shall I reskin my erhu?|